Friday, May 18, 2007

Our search continues.....

We still have abducted personnel in the area, and the efforts to find them persist day and night. Please keep these men and their loved ones in your thoughts and prayers......

U.S., Iraqi Units Continue Search for Missing SoldiersAmerican Forces Press Service
WASHINGTON, May 18, 2007 – Search efforts continue for three missing U.S. soldiers who are believed to have been abducted by al Qaeda on May 12 in Quarghuli Village, Iraq. Soldiers from the 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division (Light Infantry), from Fort Drum, N.Y., and the 4th Brigade, 6th Iraqi Army Division, have been conducting non-stop searches for the missing soldiers -- all assigned to the 4th Battalion, 31st Infantry Regiment, 2nd BCT -- since their abduction. http://www.defenselink.mil//news/newsarticle.aspx?id=46072

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thirst for any tidbits of information about the search for Our Missing and I do not go a day without thinking about them, about you, about all of you.
Your progress is tangible and I know it. I keep checking all the blogs and news and people and anyone else I think will tell me the truth. (Even though our attention has, lately, been hijacked by the illegal immigration bill, which I consider cruel because the war funding bill is still un-passed. Don't get me started.)

I'm so proud of you, and I do keep you in my prayers.